Wednesday 2 February 2011

Are we there yet?

So, I'm almost packed.

I was pretty much packed, and then there was the whole "oh no! My big coat! I haven't put it in yet!" episode, followed by scrunching up of waterproofs and sitting-on of suitcases to get all the stuff in. Then there was the list-writing bit where we made a list of stuff that we need to buy in Tesco on the way to the airport... one of the items being luggage tags, because I'm now taking three bags for the hold instead of two, due to the never-endingness of clothes, books and Marmite jars. (I joke; there's only one of those).

It's not easy packing your life for the next two years into a few bags! Thankfully, there is a postal system (albeit a teeny bit unreliable) with which I can be sent home comforts. And Marmite jars.
Address to follow.

Here's the bit where I try to sleep...   

No comments:

Post a Comment